Sunday, January 15, 2006

If Only...


Up until recently, I used to be very picky about everything, always correcting small errors, never overlooking even the most minor details, of course, all the products of mankind. I still am picky today, just picky about what I'm picky about (makes sense). Anyways, it was upon realization of nature's perfection that I really stopped questioning, well, most things really. The beauty of the butterfly, the vast spectrum of life that allures this world, the very essence from which we are built. It is even safe to say that we are perfect. I am not saying, in any way shape or form, that I am perfect, I'm not, far from it. But, in our divine state, when we realize the truth about this life, this present, we will be perfect. The next time you walk past one of natures creations, stop for a minute, admire it, absorb its perfection, and move on. There is nothing like a water droplet, adsorbing a lakes perfectly still surface. Nothing like a cocoon erupting into a butterfly. Nothing like a coral reef, housing million inhabitants and still maintaining such immense beauty. If only I could be like that.

No comments: